Join us for our LinkedIn, Social Media and Internet Marketing webinar!
For many years we’ve been hosting Social Media and Marketing training days for financial advisers. We normally hold them in Central London, and whilst many attendees are able to travel, these events have not always been convenient for IFAs/advisers around the UK.
So we’re delighted to announce that on Wednesday 5th July, we are hosting our first webinar, so there’s no need to travel beyond your own office!
Isn’t that great! I can’t believe we’ve not done it before…!
Starting at 10am prompt on the 5th, you’ll join me for a special two hour training session, where we reveal:
· LinkedIn’s Inside Secrets – how to use the networking platform to attract profitable new clients
· Changes to your LinkedIn profile you need to make which will make an immediate and measurable difference to your visibility in LinkedIn search results
· Proven message scripts you can use to attract more of the right kind of connections. Two separate financial advisers told us that they got new pension and investment clients the very first time they used these scripts. Would you like a copy…?!
· A secret feature on LinkedIn which you need to switch on. All the time it is switched off, people are leaving your profile page to look at other advisers…
· Changes that LinkedIn have made to their site which impact you and your business
· Are my target clients really on LinkedIn – and if so, how do I find them?
· Who should I connect with when I receive a request?
· How one IFA attracted fee income worth £100,000 just from using LinkedIn
· The truth about internet marketing and Social Media – what does and DOESN’T work for Financial Advisers
· How much time you need to commit to Social Media and where to find that time
· How many leads can I really expect from Social Media?
· The pros and cons of LinkedIn Premium membership – including one feature of Premium membership which will guarantee new client enquiries
· and much more…
New Developments in Website Design – and how they impact IFAs & Financial Advisers…
We’ll also be covering important developments in website design for all IFAs and financial advisers, including:
· Two critical factors that are now missing from most IFAs’ websites (it’s vital that you know about this)
· Important changes in how consumers use IFAs’ websites, and how IFAs’ need to respond
· One key addition that you need to make to your website that will convert more of your site visitors into high quality enquiries
· The benefits of blogging and three easy ways to get started (…and keep going!)
· What is Content Marketing and is it relevant to Financial Advisers?
· The truth about Twitter and Facebook – do they really work for Financial Advisers…?
· How to create an easy Social Media plan which supports your client proposition
Our workshops are normally £157 but you can join this online training event for just £47. What’s more, the training event will be recorded so that you can access it again whenever you wish. So, once you’re reserved your place, you can watch the webinar whenever you wish.
And look what else we will give you…
You’ll Be Given Four FREE Special Bonuses when you sign up today…
1. Free copy of LinkedIn Secrets – The Blueprint to Growing your Business with Social Media (247 page eBook worth £30)
2. Free membership for twelve months of our Private Marketing Group on Facebook for financial advisers (worth £324)
3. Free Social Media Strategy Planner for Financial Advisers (worth £197)
4. Free specimen Social Media plan for IFAs and Financial Advisers (worth £125)
The total value of these bonuses is worth £676 and will be yours when you click Yes to sign up for our webinar. Does that sound good…?!
Unlike the vast majority of webinars, we guarantee that this will not be a drawn-out sales pitch! We promise that when you join us at 10am on 5th July, we’ll get straight into the training, so you’ll need to be ready to start taking notes right from the start.
The training lasts for two hours and we guarantee that you’ll be able to make immediate changes to how you use the Internet, LinkedIn and Social Media to:
1. Strengthen and enhance your online profile and professional identity
2. Attract and convert more of the right type of visitors to your website
3. Build a compelling online presence which adds value to your clients and encourages more referrals
Don’t forget… once you’ve attended the webinar form the comfort of your home or office, you’ll have access to the recording over and over again, which you can share with staff and colleagues.
When you sign up today, your investment if just £47 to attend the webinar, and in addition to the amazing value you’ll receive on the day, you’ll also receive £676 worth of free bonuses.
So if you’ve not been able to attend one of our events before, now’s your chance!
And if you joined us at one of our training events in the past, this is an unmissable opportunity to top-up and build on your learning because we guarantee new material that you won’t have heard before.
Here’s what Financial Advisers like you have said after attending our training events...
“It was a BRILLIANT course on Tuesday, thank you so much! I’m really looking forward to putting the action plan together.” Jonathan Palfreyman, Financial Director, Hiatt Financial
“Went on the London workshop last week. Brilliant! A real eye opener and very worthwhile event. It is totally relevant to all advisers.” Financial Adviser, Manchester