On numerous posts on IFA Life, people have expressed interest in attending a seminar to learn IN DEPTH how to attract new business leads through seminars. Cost and location have been raised as issues, so here is the deal.
On the 4th September 2009, we will host a special ‘seminar on seminars’ which will reveal a wealth of proven techniques, tips and ideas for IFAs and financial planners who are considering using seminars and live events to attract new, high quality leads.
You can attend FREE if you wish, but we would ask you to pay us at the end of the day what you feel the workshop has been worth to you. That could be nothing; it could also be a lot!
We will ask you to simply leave a cheque or cash in a sealed envelope (which we will provide) and hand it in at the end. This will remain strictly private between ourselves and we won’t open it until everyone has left.
We will run this workshop on this basis ONCE only this year, and following your feedback it will be held at the Hilton Bracknell, Berkshire, UK on Friday 4th September 2009.
This intensive workshop will reveal proven techniques and best practice from seminar professionals on:
* How to use seminars as a powerful and cost-effective marketing tool for an IFA/financial planning business
* How to use seminars to add value to existing clients and professional connections
* The 7 deadly sins which most IFAs make when promoting seminars – and how to avoid them
* How two IFAs achieve near 100% conversion rates at their seminars
* How one financial adviser increased his income from £43K to £450K in four years by promoting his business through seminars
* 40 proven tips to dramatically increase attendance levels – including 3 golden tips you MUST remember
* Public speaking tips which professional speakers use to improve evaluations and increase referrals
* The single most important technique to ensure attendees remember and act upon your IFA seminar
* How to choose compelling and often irresistible titles for your seminars
* How and when to charge for your events
* Understanding Google and how to use the Internet to support your seminars
* And a lot more
The above is just an overview, and on the day you will also leave with your own personal plan on what to do next and how to put it all into action.
This is a golden opportunity for anyone who is considering running seminars to get leads and to add value to existing clients.
Timing is 09.00am for 09.30am prompt start. Finish at 4.15pm. Teas, coffees, lunch and refreshments will be provided – plus they’ve got a great pool for those needing a refreshing dip at the half way point!
If you would like to attend on this basis, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance. If you cancel within four days of the event we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £39.00 plus vat.
Thanks again and I look forward to meeting you on the 4th September. Full joining instructions will follow nearer the time.